East African Board Riders (EABR), is an international society of kite surfers, wind surfers, paddle boarders and surfers with ties to East Africa.
Members are those invited to join the society and who can be relied upon for active support and assistance when required. They share a deep rooted affection for board sports and its development in the East African region.
- To create and maintain a body of like-minded persons from around the world who are interested in the promotion of board sports in East Africa
- To undertake board sports expeditions in East Africa
- To support board sports events in East Africa
- To support the development of these sports in the region
- To raise awareness and funds for charitable organisations
- To promote and support board sports destinations and board sports tourism operators in East Africa
Raise Awareness and Funds for charities in the region
Through our expeditions, events and ini a ves we raise awareness and funds for local charities in East Africa, all of which contribute to conserving the heritage and environment of this beautiful region. Beneficiaries include environmental, educational, and animal welfare organisations who rely on charitable donations to carry out their remarkable work.
Promote and develop board sports in the region
EABR also promote board sports including, kite surfing, wind surfing, and stand-up paddle boarding (the fastest growing water sport), as well as highlighting the fantas cconditions, facilities, and accommodation available in the region.
Promote East Africa as a world class board sports destination
Highlighing board riding destinations, schools, facilities, and other attractions in the region.